1. welcome to sp欢迎到某地
Eg. Welcome to China.
2. What’s the matter with sb./ sth? 出什么毛病了？
Eg. What’s the matter with your watch?
3. be different from 与---不同
Eg. The weather in Beijing is different from that of Nanjing.
4. be the same as 与……相同
Eg. His trousers are the same as mine.
5. be friendly to sb. 对某人友好
Eg. Mr. Wang is very friendly to us.
6. want to do sth. 想做某事
Eg. I want to go to school.
7. want sb. to do sth. 想让某人做某事
Eg. I want my son to go to school.
8. what to do 做什么
Eg. We don’t know what to do next.
9. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事
Eg. Let him enter the room.
10. let sb. not do sth. 让某人不做某人
Eg. Let him not stand in the rain.
11. why don’t you do sth? 怎么不做某事呢？ =
Eg. Why don’t you play football with us?
12. why not do sth.? 怎么不做某事呢？
Eg. Why not play football with us?
13. make sb. sth. 为某人制造某物=
Eg. My father made me a kite.
14. make sth for sb. 为某人制造某物
Eg. My father made a kite for me.
15. What …mean by …？做……是什么意思？
Eg. What do you mean by doing that?
16. like doing sth. 喜爱做某事
Eg. Jim likes swimming.
17. like to do sth.喜爱做某事
Eg. He doesn’t like to swim now.
18. feel like doing sth. 想做某事
Eg. I feel like eating bananas.
19. would like to do sth. 愿意做某事
Eg. Would you like to go rowing with me?
20. would like sb. to do sth. 愿意某人做某事
Eg. I’d like you to stay with me tonight.
21. make sb. do sth. 逼使某人做某事
Eg. His brother often makes him stay in the sun.
22. let sb. do sth.让某人做某事
Eg. Let me sing a song for you.
23. have sb. do sth. 使某人做某事
Eg. You shouldn’t have the students work so hard.
24. be far from sp离某地远
Eg. His school is far from his home.
25. be near to sp离某地近
Eg. The hospital is near to the post office.
26. be good at sth./doing sth.擅长某事/做某事
Eg. We are good at English.
They are good at boating.
27. It takes sb. some time to do sth.某人花多少时间做某事
Eg. It took me more than a year to learn to draw a beautiful horse in five minutes.
28. sb. spends some time/money （in ）doing sth.某人花多少时间做某事
Eg. I spent twenty years in writing the novel.
29. sb. spends some time/money on sth.某事花了某人多少时间/金钱
Eg. Jim spent 1000 yuan on the bike.
30. sth. costs sb. some money.某物花了某人多少钱
Eg. The bike cost Jim 1000 yuan.
31. sb. pays some money for sth.某人为某物付了多少钱
Eg. Jim paid 1000 yuan for the bike.
32. begin/start with sth. 开始做某事
Eg. The started the meeting with a song.
33. be going to do sth. 打算做某事
Eg. We are going to study in Japan.
34. call A B 叫A B
Eg. They called the village Gumtree.
35. thank sb. for sth./doing sth.感谢某人做某事
Eg. Thank you for your help.
Thank you for helping me.
36. What ……for? 为什么
Eg. What do you learn English for?
37. How/ what about doing sth.？做某事怎么样？
Eg. How about going fishing?
38. S +be+ the+最高级+of/in短语=
Eg. Lucy is the tallest in her class.
39. S + be +比较级+than any other + n.
Eg. Lucy is taller than any other student in her class.
40. have to do sth.不得不做某事
Eg. I have to go home now.
41. had better do sth. 最好做某事
Eg. You’d better study hard at English.
42. had better not do sth. 最好别做某事
Eg. You’d better not stay up.
43. help sb. to do sth. 帮助某人做某事
Eg. Lucy often helps Lily to wash her clothes.
44. help sb. do sth.帮助某人做某事
Eg. He usually helps me learn English.
45. help sb. with sth. 帮助某人做某事
Eg. I sometimes help my mother with the housework.
46. make it +时间把时间定在几点
Eg. Let’s make it 8:30.
47. take sb. to sp带某人到某地
Eg. Mr. Wang will take us to the Summer Palace next Sunday.
49. have nothing to do （with sb）与某人没有关系
Eg. That has nothing to do with me.
50. 主语+ don’t think + 从句 认为……不……
Eg. I don’t think it will rain tomorrow.
51. It’s + adj.+ for sb. to do sth. 做某事对某人来说怎么样
Eg. It is lucky for you to go to London.
52. How + adj/ adv + 主+ 谓！多么……啊！
Eg. How beautiful the flower is!
53. what + a/an + adj + [ ] + 主+ 谓！
Eg. What an beautiful flower it is!
54. What + adj+ pl./ +主+ 谓！
Eg. What bad weather it is today!
55. find it + adj+ to do sth. 发现做某事如何
Eg. I find it hard to speak English well!
56. ask sb. for sth. 向某人要某物
Eg. They often ask me for money.
57. need to do sth. 需要做某事
Eg. You need to study hard.
58. need sth需要某物
Eg. I don’t need your money.
59. use A to do B用A来做B
Eg. We use pens to write.
60. show sb. Sth给某人看某物=
Eg. Please show me the map.
61.show sth. to sb. 把某物给某人看
Eg. Please show the map to me.
62. pass sb. sth. 把某物递给某人=
Eg. Pass me the cup of tea.
63. pass sth. to sb.把某物递给某人
Eg. Pass the cup of tea to me.
64. buy sb. sth. 为某人买某物=
Eg. Mother bought me a bike.
65. buy sth. for sb. 为某人买某物
Eg. Mother bought a bike for me.
66.give sb. sth把某物给某人=
Eg. Jim gave me an English dictionary.
67. give sth. to sb. 把某物给某人
Eg. Jim gave an English dictionary to me.
68. get to sp达到某地 =
Eg. I got to Beijing on the morning of May 1st.
69. arrive at /in sp 达到某地=
Eg. I arrived in Beijing on the morning of May 1st.
70. reach sp达到某地
Eg. I reached Beijing on the morning of May 1st.
71. hope to do sth.希望某人做某事
Eg. I hope to see you soon.
72. there is sth. wrong with sth./sb. 某物出设么毛病了=
Eg. There is something wrong my car.
73. sth. is wrong with ……某物出设么毛病了
Eg. Something is wrong with my car.
74. How do you like sth? 你认为……怎么样？=
Eg. How do you like Beijing?
75.What do you think of sth.? 你认为……怎么样？
Eg. What do you think of Beijing?
76. start doing sth. 开始做某事
Eg. I started learning English in 1983.
77. start to do sth.开始做某事
Eg. I started to watch TV after finishing my homework.
78.finish doing sth. 完成作某事
Eg. I finished cleaning my car just now.
79. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事
Eg. They all enjoy living and working in China.
80.What / when / where / who / something / anything / nothing else ……
Eg. What else do you want to buy?
Where else have you gone?
Who else have you played with?
I have nothing else to tell you.
Would you like something else?
81. forget doing sth. 忘记做过某事了
Eg. I forgot turning off the lights. Look, it is dark in the room.
82. forget to do sth. 忘了做某事了
Eg. I forgot to turn off the lights.Could you go back and shut the off?
83. remember doing sth. 记得做过某事了
Eg. I remembered returning your money. You are so forgetful.
84. remember to do sth. 记住做某事
Eg. Remember to bring me some money. I’ve run out of it.
85.stop to do sth.停下来去做某事
Eg. He stopped to talk with Mary when she enter the office.
86. stop doing sth. 停止做某事
Eg. The students stopped talking when the teachet came in.
87. watch/see/hear sb. do sth.观看/看见/听见某人做某事
Eg. I saw you pick an apple just now.
88. watch/see/hear sb. doing sth.观看/看见/听见某人在做某事
Eg. I saw you playing basketball with your classmates on the playground last Sunday.
89. go on doing sth. 继续作谋事
Eg. He went on reading after a short rest.
90.go on to do sth. 继续作谋事
Eg. He went on to read after finishing wash the dishes.
91. go on with sth. 继续某事
Eg. He went on with his work after a short rest.
92. say hello/goodbye to sb. 向某人告别
Eg.I came to say good-bye to you.
93. be busy doing sth. 忙于做某事
Eg. They are busy planting trees on the hill.
94. be interested in sth. 对某事感兴趣
Eg. English is very interesting. We are all interested in it.
95. tell sb. to do sth. 告诉某人做某事
Eg. Mother told me to go shopping with her.
96. ask sb. to do sth. 请某人做某事
Eg. Jim ask me to go rowing with him.
97. call/ring sb. up给某人打电话
Eg. I will call you up tommow.
98. be ready to do sth. 准备做某事
Eg. We are ready to have lunch.
99. go doing sth. 去做某事
Eg. Let’s go fishing.
100. prefer A/doing A to B/doing B 喜欢A/做A而非B/做B
Eg. Lucy prefers English to French.
I prefer staying at home to going to the cinema.